Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Other Books Available by The Creative Collective Alliance

I keep telling myself lies while attempting to convince myself that I am not a liar. I live to serve a master who doesn’t even exist. And look at the world that I have allowed my master to build without my permission. Welcome to my empire of nothing.
**FROM CAUTIONS WIND**



There is nothing more dangerous than a liar who believes his deceptions of self and builds his life around them as if they were truth.
**FROM EMPIRE OF NOTHING**


Up here the streets below look like our own circulatory system. The different neighborhoods seem more like arteries that are linked as one by a complex maze of passageways. The cars on the faster streets blend together. I really can’t tell where one stops and the next one begins. They are moving in a measured precession that gives the illusion of blood flowing through the veins of a city.
**FROM JUST A DREAM**

You might as well stop yourself from trying
Because there is nothing left to do
Take cover my fabled sons of goodnight
Wash yourselves up against the shore
Extend a hand to your own unreciprocated demands
And walk a hard line into the sun
**FROM THE LAST SUPPER CLUB**

No comments:

Post a Comment