Thursday, March 22, 2012

AWARENESS VS ALERTNESS (INSTINCT VS INTUITION)

Were you even aware you had such beliefs?

To fully understand the scope of this question I had to first define the words aware and alert. One of the hallmarks of instinct mode is alertness. The instinct mind controls our fight or flight mechanism. Lets take a look:

Aware: Watchful, mindful, conscious of; poss knowledge of;sensible.

Alert: vigilent or on the look out for.

There you have it. When in instinct mode I am on the look out for any threat or danger. When I am consciously connected my being I am mindful, sensible and conscious of my thoughts and actions and the effects they have on my external world.

So, I would have to admit that I was not aware of my self defeating beliefs for a really long time. I was so busy unconsciously on the look out for any threat to my belief self that I was not conscious. Awareness literally means to be conscious. To be conscious I have to be hooked up to my GPS. Otherwise I remain confined by the beast of instinct... I have started a new practice. When I feel threatened in a moment when no observable danger is present I am grateful because this is in fact a sign that I am sharing a real and loving partnership with another.

If it did not pop up then I would be within my Unconscious Character's comfort zone which does nothing for me. My Unconscious Characters comfort zone is the familiar pain and misery of self defeating belief identification. Eventually, as I reset my subconscious and continue to consciously connect to my being I can trust this instinct alertness more but at the moment the feelings it produces, when not observable danger is happening in my present moment, are not FACTS. They are residual psychic pollution of my trauma and negative suggestions I keep in my subconsciousness.  

The billion dollar question is not whether you will be abandoned or hurt in the future but if you have unconsciously abandoned your conscious connection to the only power that will ever be able to complete you IN THE PAST. If you have then you shall always believe that others will do the same. And what we believe we attract and what we attract we are. Even if we are not aware of this FACT.

TAKEN FROM THE STEP TWO QUESTION AND ANSWER PORTION OF GUIDEBOOK ONE ENTITLED
THE FUNDAMENTAL PRINCIPLES OF BEING BY THE CREATIVE COLLECTIVE ALLIANCE

COPYRIGHT 2012 RETROCOLLECTIVE PUBLISHING GROUP ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

1 comment:

  1. This is so amazingly worded. Thank you and I am aware.

    ReplyDelete